Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Going to the Dentist

So, I'm going to the dentist this morning. I haven't been in years because we haven't had dental insurance. I've VERY nervous. I'd rather go the gyn, to be honest with all of you. I've always taken care of my teeth but now that I have sensitive ones that have exposed roots (more than you probably want to know), I despise going. I used to love the way they felt when they were clean. Now, I feel like I'm going to puke. After that I'm going to have lunch with Kim P and then off to Swag's with Rob to find some new tennis shoes to workout in. We both desperately need them. So, to get through the dentist at 9am, I'm going to think about lunch with my friend and getting some new shoes. I sure hope that helps!

2 comments:

Andy Crouch said...

Well goodness gracious. Post number two already has us talking about your gyn, your sensitive bare roots, and puking. This blog is DEFINITELY going on my must-read list.

Val said...

I just ask my dentist to give me nitrous when I go and have something done. He willingly agrees! Except for cleaning... But otherwise it does take the edge off.