Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yes, it's final!

Yes, I'm still in shock that we have made the decision to adopt! It's been a long process of prayer and patience. The decision was ultimately made on Thursday night, June 4th around 9pm. We had both attended a meeting with Tera at Highview. Tera is wonderful and we are so looking forward to working with her throughout this journey! I will say up front, that I will be careful in what I'm saying. I don't want my blog to be used against our process. If anyone has any questions, please email me at mandibethallen@yahoo.com or call me!

So far, we have met with our placement agency here in Louisville that will be our connection with Ethiopia. I have also talked to our home study agency. We are in the process of filling out 3 applications to begin everything. I knew the process would be tough but these applications aren't short!

I will post more later.........

2 comments:

The Murphy's said...

Of course you know how excited I am for you all!! But I will tell you again!! Congrats! I can't wait to watch you all go through this amazing process and then be able to meet you and the new blessing(s)at the airport when you bring those blessing(s) home! Thanks for updating your blog for me ;)

Becoming a family of 4 said...

You know we are with you all the way. CAn't wait to see the amazing things God is going to do in your life.