Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Letter to Family

Well, today is my last vacation day for the week. I'm going to finally get Carissa's 7-year old pictures sent out to more family. In the letter, I'm going to annouce our adoption to those that might not know.

I referenced two verses that I think put meaning behind how I feel.

James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

Isaiah 43:5-6 "Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth."

I also introduced them to this blog. I'm going to do a better job of updating it when I can.

Have a great day!!!

No comments: