Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday....Well, now it's Wednesday!

Well, I can't sleep! There's too much on my brain with the complete master bathroom gut, the yard work we're doing, the fundraiser we are planning and lastly, the last bit of paperwork for the home study we need to get in. Why on earth is this home study paperwork being the bear? I would have rather pulled a tooth out! LOL

But, a few more pieces and we are done and will be waiting on the results of the home study. We have our fingerprint appointment on the 19th. We will now begin collecting information for our dossier, which I've been told is a lot of what we already have for the homestudy.

Rob and I talked in depth last night about what we really think is best for our family. We really wanted to adopt two children from Ethiopia but are both feeling like God is saying one at this time. I'm almost at peace with the situation. I will; however, still let God lead this adventure and guide us into what He wants. He's in control anyway, you know!

I'm getting very anxious but find myself "guarding my heart" so-to-speak. If I think about it too much or too deep, I get anxious and sad. I want our daughter's picture and I want her home with us. I have to TRUST and OBEY that God knows all of these feelings and will work it out in His timing. I will just continue to plug away at the paperwork and pray for her.

No comments: