Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm Trying..........

I'm really trying to figure out how to "jazz" up my blog and I'm having trouble figuring it out. I hope when you see this you don't see the wrench/screwdriver on the left side where my page elements are. I've also tried to figure out how to put a small picture in my title and put my posts down the center so I can put the layouts on there that have pictures on both sides but I'm not sure you can even do that. Sometimes, I just log off because I get so frustrated. Does anyone else feel that way sometimes? I guess practice makes perfect. I want perfect.

1 comment:

Val said...

Just so you know...I don't see the screwdriver when I look at your page, I see your pics! So your blog looks great! I should really think about re-doing mine. did you check your email? I sent one out about my condition.