Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vaccinations Today

Well, today is vaccinations day! I have an appointment at the Louisville International Travel Clinic to get some vaccinations. I know I have to have Hep but I'm not sure about Tetunus or anything else. The appointment is supposed to be about 40 minutes which includes a session on the country I am going to, precautions, tips, etc. I even have to know where Guatamala is on a map! I'm glad I know so I won't feel stupid when I get there if I didn't! It's like the other night at work when I asked my sup how often we obtain the monthly no label frequency. DUH! I felt pretty darn stupid after I asked that question but she knew I was worn out!!!! Wish me luck today! I'm glad I don't have anywhere else to go until work at 12:30am! LITC, here I come!

No comments: