Monday, August 4, 2008

Week Before School


I can't believe next Tuesday my little girl will be in 1st grade! She is really excited to meet her teacher this Friday night at orientation. I think Rob and I are just as anxious as she is. We've bought her school supplies and her uniforms from last year still fit perfectly! I think we are going to purchase a few polo shirts with the name of her school on it to add to the wardrobe but that's about it. The one thing I am looking forward to is how easy it is to pick out the clothes for the day - red, white or blue shirt and tan or blue skirt? I love the fact that she can wear whatever she wants for the summer but Carissa loves to dress up and things have to match, you know! So sometimes choosing clothes can take some patience! More than I have some mornings when I've slept very little!

No comments: