Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Big Audition

Okay, some of you know and some of you don't. Today, Nancy McLeroy and I are going to audition for the Biggest Loser here in Louisville as a couple. They are from 10-6 and we are getting there to get in line at 7am. The first 500 are guaranteed to be seen.

I haven't had a nap since yesterday at 1:30. I'm very tired, very achy and very nervous. My 8 page application is filled out and signed. My pictures with Nancy and without Nancy are ready. My backpack and chair in a bag are ready. I've been praying since we decided to "go for it" a few days ago. I know there is a slim chance we'll be called back but there again, there is that slim chance we'll be called back.

I'll take some pictures of us and our crazy shirts. PLEASE shout out some prayers for us today. We REALLY want this. The money and being on tv are just additional perks, we want healthy, fit bodies again!

4 comments:

Becoming a family of 4 said...

Hope all went well today. Been thinking of you and praying for you. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Teresa

Andy Crouch said...

Awww....that's great, Mandi!! And, for the record, no matter what happens, you'll always be a loser to me!!! ;-)

Mandi said...

Andy - you are so mean!!!!!

Andy Crouch said...

Aren't you sick? Shouldn't you be in bed getting well? Poor Rob, having to tackle the lion's share of the work just so you can play around on the internet....for shame!!!

Awww...who am I kidding, we luv ya!!