Friday, June 6, 2008

It's Time to Visit the Doctor

Okay, so I've been dealing with this dizzyness for what 3, 4 or 5 weeks? I can't even remember anymore. I know it's been a LONG time though. I woke up again today with strawberry red eyes, which those of you that know me, know I get this sometimes from my allergies.

It was so embarrassing. I met my new neighbor for the first time today! (I was actually awake at the same time she was outside!) I was a bit worried to even go outside because my eyes are so red that it looks like I've either chugged a case of beer or smoked some weed! I didn't want that to be my first impression. She didn't say anything and my other neighbors outside didn't either. I guess I'm going to chalk it up to them assuming it's lack of sleep. Sounds good right? It's tough to keep saying "it's allergies really!"

Carissa loves our new neighbors as much as we do. They have a little girl the same age and they have instantly connected - going back and forth from house to house. It's a pretty natural connection between all of us. It's refreshing to see God at work after we've been praying for our new neighbors and who they would be once we found out our old ones were moving.

Well, that's about it for now. My eyes are itching and I need to get to bed. See ya'll later!!!!!

No comments: