Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THANK YOU BABE!

I just want to give a big shout out to my husband for all that he's done for us so far this summer! While Carissa was in school, I at least got to sleep and not feel like I was useless to them because she was learning and Rob was working in his office. To make things better, I would even snuggle with Carissa before work to help her settle in and fall asleep while we watched some tv - mostly cooking or TV Land. But, with school out, she wakes up every morning and I'm still slumbering until after lunch. Rob does so much for her from getting her breakfast to answering all of her questions while she's doing "schoolwork" and maybe even picking out some clothes from time to time. This as well as try to get some work done in his office! I'm sorry babe for all the phone calls you try to make while she's singing "Max and Ruby" or "Spongebob Squarepants"! She's being alot quieter than she used to and that's alot to ask of a 6 year old!

I also want to apologize to him for the many times he has come to wake me up and I'm grouchy because I'm still too tired to get up! (I'm a 9-10 hour sleeper and get about 6-7 per day now which I know many of you are saying - geez that's alot - but it's not when you need more!) But, I lazily drag my behind out of bed and start my day by eating lunch with them and then crave a nap because my belly is full and I'm still tired!

Babe - I love you immensely and appreciate all that you do for me and your precious daughter! She's doing so well with this for the summer and I owe most of that to you! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: