Thursday, July 17, 2008

Long Time No Write!

I know! Not much to report lately! We are leaving today for our much anticipated mission trip to Chattanooga (Soddy Daisy really), TN. We are going to help out some friends who pastor a church there. We are going to paint, demolish, refix, etc. while we are there. We haven't seen these friends for months and are SOOO anxious to see their new home, their church and their community. On the way back, we plan on stopping to see some other friends that recently moved to Madisonville. We can't wait for that too! I've been so excited tonight that I've actually shed some tears!

Please pray for our safety, our fellowship and our work. It should be a good time and I'm sure I'll have more to say when we return! GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love readin your blog!!!

Mandi said...

Thank you very much, Stephanie!