Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday

Well, I'm feeling better. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and got some meds that seem to be working - even if slowly. Work went fine last night even though I really didn't want to be there. Neither did my voice. It was rough answering phones for 4 hours and dispatching calls over the radio when my voice would come and go. I was so frustrated at times! I'm sure the hazmat responders were too! One more night of work and then I'm off until Monday. I know, the holiday sort pay would have been nice, but I didn't want to work this one. First holiday sort I haven't worked.

I'm so looking forward to spending tomorrow night with Rob and Carissa. We really need a night to just relax and not run around. Saturday brings our annual family reunion in Hodgenville. That will be great! All that home grown fruit and veggies to eat while sitting on some beautiful farmland. It's always a good time. We are usually just tired as can be when we get home. But worth it!

Carissa has her 3rd loose tooth! Her two bottom middle ones are coming in perfectly. The one loose is one of the top middle. She's got about 4 loose right now but this one might come out by the weekend. As she says, "Mom - you are freaking me out when I show you my loose tooth and you look away!!!" I'm sorry! I just can't stand loose teeth! That's why her Daddy helps her pull them.

I guess that's about all happening right now. Not much. Just more life and times of the Allen family. Good day!

No comments: