Saturday, July 26, 2008

VERTIGO

Yep, it's vertigo this time. I can't write much as it comes out dizzy and I have to retype over and over. I can't walk much as I trip, fall and have to hang on to walls or whatever I can grab (like this morning the glass walls in the shower that I almost fell through! I HAVE to still stay clean!). I also can't talk much as I seem to stammer my words and slur my speech sometimes. It has to be from my brain being so dizzy and I can't make any sense of anything! UGH! I hope by Monday it's over. This started Tuesday morning and I'm still suffering with it. I've already missed 4 nights from work and I really can't afford to lose more. I'm sorry UPS friends! I'll write more when I can type quicker without tons of errors that I have to fix! Toodle loo!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mandy.. I will be praying for you!! I truly hope this gets better. Love and miss you all!

Kimplex said...

Hi Mandy -
Kimberly Price here...my mother suffers from Vertigo and I know how debilitating it can be. How are you doing with it now? My mom can only sleep on one side and can't turn her head a certain way. Just thought I'd reach out. I like your blog!