Friday, May 2, 2008

Before Bedtime

I thought I would post before going to bed (while the rest of you folk will soon be waking up)! Work went well and we had a nice dinner tonight at Fiesta Time (FAVORITE!) before I went to the VBS meeting. I think the VBS is going to be great! I can't wait to help with the snacks for the kiddos!

Carissa is off school today so she and I will go to the grocery store to prepare for our Derby social tomorrow at the Baum's. We are really excited about that too! It should be some good times. I'm just praying for no rain so we can enjoy being outside and allow the kids to be loud outside rather than under our feet inside.

Continue to pray for our family. Rob doesn't have his 2nd sleep test until May 8th with the CPAP machine and he's still pretty tired all the time and I don't need to mention again (okay, I am) how tired I am all the time. We need some changes. I'm considering applying for a fulltime day job at UPS. I don't want to work 40 hours a week again but with driving and my job now I'm gone 35 hours a week and sleep all day. What can be worse? At least I can be somewhat "normal" again. Oh well! We are just praying for God's plan to be revealed on what to do.

No comments: