Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wonderful Insurance!

Well, it's been a week since the dizzyness and headaches have returned. I've been trying to get the medicine that works to cure me of this since Monday and found out on Thursday that my wonderful UPS insurance denied it. Don't we just all love dealing with insurance sometimes? I've been told that they want me to exhaust all efforts on other medications first before they will approve this one. WHAT? So, now I get to spend an "X" number of dollars on other medicines first to get me to the end one that actually has worked! I'm not really happy considering I have 4 pages of type-written notes on insurance problems I've been dealing with since January already. This was just the last straw. I'm so angry, especially when I lean forward or backwards and feel like I'm going to fall down or wreck my car.

I don't say this to degrade anyone that works for an insurance company or UPS. UPS has been an amazing company to work for and I love everyone I work with. I also worked for an insurance company for 5 years and I know how that is. I just feel frustrated because insurance is the ONLY reason I went back to work and accepted a 3rd shift position. I can only pray to our Good Lord that this issue will be resolved (as I still pray the others will eventually be solved too). I just needed to vent..................................... forgive me Lord! :-)

No comments: